Services provided by Premium Wine Group range from grape sourcing, crush/pressing, fermenting, barrel aging, bottling, Méthode Champenoise riddling and disgorging and Compliance Issues. These services are available to “custom production” clients, Alternating Proprietorship and existing wineries. North-East wineries sourcing North Fork of Long Island fruit may wish to ferment rather than move unstable fruit during harvest. Or those that have exceeded their own production capacity might look to utilize our wide variety of equipment.
Contact us for (Fee Schedule or Component Services Fees) and (Standard Procedures for what is included).
The “producer” is to supply at their expense all:
- Fruit (delivered to PWG)
- Fermentation supplies (yeast, enzyme and tannin, malo-lactic bacteria)
- Wooden cooperage or oak additives
- Packaging supplies (bottles, corks, capsules, labels and related items)
- Winemaking direction (consultation)
- Custom bottling (delivery of bulk container)